RED KITE TEACHER TRAINING
Did you know you can train to teach with us as part of Red Kite?
We offer 1 year school-centred courses in both Primary and Secondary teaching leading to QTS and PGCE qualifications.
All applications are open October to July via UCAS. Search for Red Kite by using provider code ‘2B9’ on the UCAS Teacher Training website.
Teacher of Maths
We seek an enthusiastic teacher of Maths to cover for a maternity leave within this successful and supportive department.
This is a temporary, part-time (0.8 FTE, 4 days per week) post starting 8th January 2018.
We are looking for:
- Commitment to ensuring that students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally.
- A reflective practitioner with a desire to work collaboratively and to share best practice.
- An inspirational teacher who can build positive relationships with students to motivate them to achieve to their potential.
- A personal drive for raising achievement and developing innovative practice.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work as part of a creative and supportive team.
- A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
- Opportunities to lead and develop resources across all key stages.
- Involvement in a Teaching School Alliance which enables us to work collaboratively and share best practice with other providers and supports professional development.
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make outstanding progress.
- A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
- A major investment in support staff roles (e.g. allowing the provision of “no cover”) so that teachers can focus on planning and delivering outstanding lessons.
The school has launched an iPad for Learning scheme. Every member of staff has an iPad as well as a laptop. All students have an iPad. This is an exciting time as the school is growing and moving from strength to strength.
Closing date: 4pm, 13/12/2017