RED KITE TEACHER TRAINING
Did you know you can train to teach with us as part of Red Kite?
We offer 1 year school-centred courses in both Primary and Secondary teaching leading to QTS and PGCE qualifications.
All applications are open October to July via UCAS. Search for Red Kite by using provider code ‘2B9’ on the UCAS Teacher Training website.
This is an established post starting 1st September 2017.
20 hours per week, term time only, Band 5 (scale points 12 – 16)
The full time rate would be £16,123 – 17,419
(The actual for term-time only, 20 hours is £7,417 – £8,013)
Malton School has an exciting opportunity for 2 enthusiastic and well organised people to share the running of our Isolation Unit. The role will involve working with young people to improve their behaviour and contributing to the good administration of our behaviour system and SEN provision.
Adaptability, resilience and the ability to think on your feet will be essential in this varied role as will the ability to communicate effectively. A good command of English and Maths and strong ICT skills are essential.
For the successful candidate we offer:
- A welcoming school where staff / student relationships are excellent.
- A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
- The opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team.
- A varied and interesting role.
- A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
- The opportunity to progress to timetabled teaching and / or leading activities in your areas of special interest.
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to learn.
Application form and details can be downloaded from the website: www.maltonschool.org or are available from Nicola Wise on 01653 605302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am 18/07/2017 Interview: 20/07/2017