RED KITE TEACHER TRAINING
Did you know you can train to teach with us as part of Red Kite?
We offer 1 year school-centred courses in both Primary and Secondary teaching leading to QTS and PGCE qualifications.
All applications are open October to July via UCAS. Search for Red Kite by using provider code ‘2B9’ on the UCAS Teacher Training website.
Teacher of Design Technology
We seek an excellent Teacher of Design Technology to join the successful and supportive Technology Department.
This is a full-time, established post starting 1st September 2019.
We are looking for:
- Commitment to ensuring that students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally.
- A reflective practitioner with a desire to work collaboratively and to share best practice.
- An inspirational teacher who can build positive relationships with students to motivate them to achieve to their potential.
- A personal drive for raising achievement and developing innovative practice.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work as part of a successful and supportive team.
- A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
- Involvement in the Red Kite Teaching School Alliance which enables us to work collaboratively and share best practice with other providers and supports professional development.
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make best progress.
- A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
The school has an iPad for Learning scheme. Every member of staff has an iPad as well as a laptop. All students have an iPad.
If you would like further information please contact:
Nicola Wise on 01653 605302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am, 08/05/2019
Interviews on: 15/05/2019
Malton Community Sports Centre is a state of the art multisport facility, offering sport and leisure opportunities to all members of the Ryedale community
As part of our ongoing development we are looking to recruit an:
Assistant Community Sport Supervisor
We seek a committed and flexible person looking to develop their knowledge, experience and training within a busy leisure facility, which is a hub for sport, recreation, fitness, and wellbeing, within the local community.
The role offers a wide variety of experiences and leaning opportunities, with the post holder supporting programmes which include: fitness classes, primary school PE and sport, junior coaching, holiday sports activities and sports leagues.
Ideally you will hold a L2 sports coaching certificate/s and a Level 2 exercise to music award, along with having experience within leisure, sports development and/or sports coaching / fitness instruction.
This is an initial 2 year contract, with a view to the post being made permanent, and is available from May 2019
If you require any further details please contact
Jay Rowley, Community Sport Manager
01653 605365 – email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: noon 26/04/2019
Interviews on: 02/05/2019