At Malton School we strive to enable children to develop their potential to the full and to grow into mature and confident young people who are prepared for the challenges, opportunities and responsibilities of adult life. To support this development Malton School offers a caring environment within which students can share in a wide range of academic, sporting, aesthetic, spiritual and social experiences.
Exam Results Collection Info
GCE AS & A LEVEL: THURSDAY 14th AUGUST YEAR 13: 09.00am – 12.00pm YEAR 12: 10.00am – 12.00pm GCSE & IGCSE: THURSDAY 21st AUGUST YEAR 11: 09.00am – 12.00pm YEAR 10: 10.00am ....
Exam Results Collection Info
GCE AS & A LEVEL: THURSDAY 14th AUGUST
YEAR 13: 09.00am - 12.00pm
YEAR 12: 10.00am - 12.00pm
GCSE & IGCSE: THURSDAY 21st AUGUST
YEAR 11: 09.00am - 12.00pm
YEAR 10: 10.00am - 12.00pm
- Results will be available for collection in the West Wing Dining Hall only between the times listed above. If you are only able to come after 12.00p.m., you should check this with us before the end of the summer term.
- To help the morning to run as smoothly as possible, please do not come before the time given above for your this year's (2013-14), not your next year's (2014-15), year group, or we may have to ask you to come back later!
- You may only collect your results in person, and you may not collect results for a friend unless the school has their written consent for you to do so.
- If you will be away on the above date and would like your results posting to you, you should give a pre-stamped self-addressed envelope (minimum A5 size) to the Examinations Officer (Mr Wallen), Examinations Assistant (Mrs Johnson), the Assistant Head of Sixth Form (Mrs Holden), or the Acting Assistant Head of Key Stage 4 (Mrs Beal) before the end of the summer term.
-If you would like your results emailing, you should write your name, year group and email address clearly on a piece of paper and give it to Mr Wallen, Mrs Johnson, Mrs Holden or Mrs Beal before the end of the summer term.
- If you would like someone else (e.g. a friend) to collect your results from school, you should write a clear note stating who we may give your results to and, again, give it to Mr Wallen, Mrs Johnson, Mrs Holden or Mrs Beal before the end of the summer term. If a parent is likely to collect your results, they should be ready to identify themselves if necessary (e.g. with a photo driving licence, passport etc) and/or to answer a couple of questions about you, such as your date of birth or middle name(s).
- If you or a parent would like to phone school for your results, you should note this clearly on a piece of paper with your name and year group, stating who will be phoning and at approximately what time. You or your parent should also be ready to give one or more of your personal details such as date of birth and middle name(s).
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE NOBODY IN SCHOOL TO GIVE OUT RESULTS BETWEEN THE TIMES GIVEN ABOVE AND THE BEGINNING OF NEXT TERM IN SEPTEMBER. REQUESTS FOR PRIORITY RE-MARKS OR SCRIPTS (Y12 & Y13 ONLY) CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED BY MR WALLEN IN SCHOOL ON 14th, 20th & 21st AUGUST, AFTER WHICH THE DEADLINE WILL HAVE PASSED.
ROC / TJR / JSW
Year 11 to 12 Transition Study Skills Day
Due to national strike action by NUT And Unison members we have made The difficult decision to postpone the study skills day on the 10th July to the following day Friday 11th July.....
Open Day – 01/07/2014
Year 7 Induction Day & Year 13 Results Review Day
All Year 7 & Year 13 Pupils are in School. Year 12 Students at East Barnby
Years 8,9,10,11 Return To School
Year 12 Return from East Barnby
Transition evening for year 12 parents and students
6.30 PM West Wing Hall