Residential Trips 2016/2017
As well as numerous educational curriculum visits throughout the year, Malton School runs a varied programme of residential educational visits every year. These trips provide students with rich experiences outside the classroom as well as memories that will last a lifetime.
Please find the list of trips below as well as the letter sent out to parents with information about the trip:
- September 2016: East Barnby Activity Centre – 3-day residential visit for year 12 students
- December 2016: Paris/French Revolution Trip, Yr 12/13
- April 2017: Battlefields Visit
- July 2017: Costa Brava, Spain Music Tour, Yrs 8-13 Letter to Parents – Costa Brava
- July 2017: French Trip, Yr 7 Letter to Parents – Mayenne France 2017
- Also Duke of Edinburgh’s expeditions – please see Duke of Edinburgh’s page of our website.
Residential Trips 2018
- March 2018 – Ski trip 2018 Initial letter to parents
- April 2018 – Battlefields Visit
- July 2018 – Malawi Trip, Yrs 11-13