virtual open evening programme for all september 2021 entrants
As we have been unable to welcome prospective parents and students from Years 5, 6, 10 and 11 to the School this year for our Open Evening, we have put together a special Open Evening online programme:
- Parents of students in Years 5 and 6 can find all the information from our Virtual Open Evening on 1 October here on our web pages.
- Parents of students in Years 10 and 11 are very welcome to join us at our Virtual Open Evening on Thursday 12 November from 6.30pm:
- Hear from the Headteacher & Director of Sixth Form
- Live Q&A
- Plus dedicated Open Evening web page including:
- Interviews with students
- “Meet” the subject staff
- Virtual tours
- To join the live event use the following link: https://tinyurl.com/MaltonSch6thFormOpenEvening
Whilst an online programme cannot replicate an Open Evening in School, we hope the material we have provided will give you all the information you need to make a confident choice for your either your child’s secondary education or their ongoing post 16 education. However, if you have any unanswered questions, do please contact us. Equally, if you have a specific question, please ring or email us:
- Tel: 01653 692828
- Email: email@example.com
10 GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE MALTON SCHOOL
- A SMALL, FRIENDLY SCHOOL PROVIDING A HAPPY ENVIRONMENT FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- EXEMPLARY BEHAVIOUR
- TRADITIONAL VALUES
- INSPIRATIONAL TEACHING AND LEARNING
- HIGH EXPECTATIONS LEADING TO ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE
- BEST SPORTING FACILITIES IN THE DISTRICT
- FIRST CLASS FACILITIES FOR SUCCESS ACROSS THE CURRICULUM
- PROVIDING A FIRM FOUNDATION FOR FUTURE SUCCESS
- BROADENING LIFE EXPERIENCES
- SPECIALIST SCIENCE AND MATHS SCHOOL
Malton School is a small, friendly and successful 11-18 secondary school with an excellent range of facilities. Our traditional values of tolerance, respect, politeness and an industrious work ethic are underpinned by our house rewards system. As a forward-looking school our iPad for learning scheme ensures digital skills are integrated into every subject area.
The school has the highest expectations for all students. It adds significant value to the progress made by students during their time in the school and achieves excellent academic standards in each key stage. The vast majority of our sixth form students move on to university, many choosing to attend “Russell Group” universities. Others choose to go straight into employment or look for higher level apprenticeships.
If you would like to find out more, please contact us to make an arrangement to visit our school.
iPAD FOR LEARNING
Malton Sixth Form
|02/11/2020 - 06/11/2020||KS3 Celebration Evening||
This will now be a series of extended events with each year group, which will run throughout the week. Students will be awarded with prizes and commendations, as in normal years. We will take photographs of students receiving their awards so these can be sent home as a memento. We are very sorry that we will be unable to invite parents to share in this event with us this year.
|02/11/2020||School Re-opens for the 2nd half of the Autumn Term|
|12/11/2020||Sixth Form Open Evening||
This will be a virtual event with a keynote presentation from the Headteacher and Director of Sixth Form, followed by a series of short films providing information about the curriculum offer available and different pathways for post-16 education. A link to the meeting will be published on our web-site and media channels nearer the time.