If you have any questions or require further information about Malton School or the Sixth Form at Malton, you can contact us by telephone or email.
If you would like to receive a paper copy of any of the information contained within our website, please e-mail email@example.com
For all general enquiries, please contact the Administrative Support Team on the main reception number below or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a number of staff who cover the Receptions at both East and West Wings.
Main Reception Tel: (01653) 692828
Pupil Absence Line: 01653 605303
Staff Absence Line: 01653 605323
Headteacher: Mr Rob Williams (email@example.com)
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our Designated Safeguarding Leads:
- Mr J Steel, Assistant Head, Designated Safeguarding Lead (email@example.com)
- Mrs L Williams, Director of Pastoral Care & Safeguarding, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Special Educational Needs
- Mr M Else, Head of Inclusion (email@example.com)
Contacting a Staff Member
If you wish to contact one of our teaching or support staff direct, please refer to the following list of email addresses for all staff in School.
If you would like to make contact with our Governing Board, you can do so via the school address or you can email the following:
- Rod Anson, Chair of Governors: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helen Lowdell, LA Clerk to Governors: email@example.com
All visitors should report, in the first instance, to the West Wing Reception on Middlecave Road to sign in. Having signed in, the member of staff you are meeting will be informed and meet you at Reception.
There is parking at West Wing for visitors.