RED KITE TEACHER TRAINING
Did you know you can train to teach with us as part of Red Kite?
We offer 1 year school-centred courses in both Primary and Secondary teaching leading to QTS and PGCE qualifications.
All applications are open October to July via UCAS. Search for Red Kite by using provider code ‘2B9’ on the UCAS Teacher Training website.
Malton School is looking to recruit 1 cleaning operative to work with
an established and hardworking team.
This is a fixed term post in the first instance with a view to becoming a permanent role.
15 hours / week, term time only
3:30 – 6:30 pm, Monday to Friday
Grade A (Scale Point 1 at £9.00 per hour)
Or for an initial discussion please email Diane Thackray on email@example.com
Closing Date 27 January 2020
Interview Date: tbc
ASSISTANT FACULTY LEADER COMMUNICATION FACULTY (ENGLISH AND FRENCH)
We seek an excellent teacher of English
to support the leadership of this successful faculty.
This is a full-time established post starting 1st September 2020.
We are looking for:
- An excellent teacher who is ready to develop their leadership skills.
- Commitment to ensuring that students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally.
- A reflective practitioner with a desire to work collaboratively and to lead the sharing of best practice.
- An inspirational teacher who can build positive relationships with students to motivate them to achieve to their potential.
- A personal drive for raising achievement and developing innovative practice.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to develop your leadership skills within a highly successful and supportive team.
- A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
- Involvement in the Red Kite Teaching School Alliance which enables us to work collaboratively and share best practice with other providers and supports professional development.
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make outstanding progress.
- A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
The school operates an iPad for Learning scheme. Every member of staff has an iPad as well as a laptop. All students have an iPad. This is an exciting time as the school is growing and moving from strength to strength.
If you would like further information please contact:
Alison Cooper on 01653 605302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon, 03/02/2020 Interviews on 11/02/2020
Malton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff to adhere to safe working practices