During periods when students are not in School, either because they are self-isolating or because School is closed (as during Lockdown One from March to July), they will be expected to attend all their timetabled lessons remotely.
As happened during the first lockdown, students will be able to access their learning remotely via their iPad. Work will be set by subject staff as a combination of live learning, pre-recorded segments and resources to work through.
Please note that from September 2020:
- Students should register for each timetabled lesson at the start of the lesson.
- Remote learning should be uploaded to either Teams, OneNote, or as directed by the subject teacher by the end of the lesson.
- Homework should be uploaded in the same way as requested by the subject teacher.
return to school september 2020
As part of the return of all students into School from September 2020, a whole school action plan has been drawn up. You can read the full details of this here.
correspondence with parents
Mr Williams has been emailing regular updates to parents since the start of lockdown in March 2020. Key messages have also been added to the News section of the website as well as our social media feeds. If, as a parent, you have not been receiving these emails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01653 692828.
catch up premium grant
As a School we are in receipt of a catch-up premium grant from the government. Following on from this we will be publishing here details of:
- How the grant will be spent
- How we will measure the effect of the expenditure on the educational attainment of students.