Malton School provides a learning environment which is:
- Safe and Secure – So that every individual feels able to take risks in the pursuit of new knowledge and skills.
- Happy and Fulfilling – Based on varied, engaging and inspiring teaching and learning in every class; supported by a range of extra-curricular opportunities; and positive staff/student relationships, so that every individual can find a way to shine and build self-esteem.
- Supportive and Challenging – Where every individual feels that they are being continuously stretched to achieve to the best of their ability in a way that is planned, structured and evaluated with them.
Malton School wants all its leavers to:
- Be self-assured, confident and tolerant.
- Be ready to make a positive contribution to society through their life and work as active citizens.
- Be equipped to continue and further their education.
- Have a global awareness within a secure sense of belonging.
- Want to re-invest in adding further value to the future good work of the School in pursuing these aims.