Malton School prides itself on being a supportive employer, offering favourable terms and conditions to facilitate outstanding teaching and learning. Some of the main additional benefits of working at Malton School include:
- PPA above the national expectation in response to staff delivery of a Personal Development Activity.
- A strong bespoke staff development programme for all staff.
- A major investment in support staff roles (eg allowing the provision of “no cover”) so that teachers can focus on planning and delivering outstanding lessons.
- Membership of the Red Kite Teaching School Alliance.
Malton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All vacancies arising in school, for both support and teaching staff, will be posted here.
Human Resources Manager
This is an established post to start early December 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter.
17 hours per week over 2 days, term time only plus 1 week
Working days: Tuesdays plus one other day.
Grade L (SCP 32 – 36) £35,745 to £39,880 (to be reduced pro rata)
£14,363.37 to £16,024.93 per annum (actual)
We are seeking an outstanding Human Resource Manager to provide high quality HR advice, leadership and operational management across a range of disciplines. The successful applicant will be a member of the School’s Senior Leadership Team and will report to the Headteacher.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate proven and effective high-level experience. The successful candidate will be a natural relationship builder who works collaboratively with all stakeholders and maintains the highest standards of confidentiality.
For the successful candidate, we offer:
- A welcoming school where staff / student relationships are excellent.
- A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
- The opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team.
- A varied and interesting role.
Further information can be found at www.maltonschool.org
or contact Sara Swindells at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your completed application to Sara Swindells at email@example.com
Closing date for applications is: Tuesday 12th October 2021
With interviews taking place on: Tuesday 19th October 2021
Desired start date is December 2021
Malton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff to adhere to safe working practices.