Malton School prides itself on being a supportive employer, offering favourable terms and conditions to facilitate outstanding teaching and learning. Some of the main additional benefits of working at Malton School include:
- PPA above the national expectation in response to staff delivery of a Personal Development Activity.
- A strong bespoke staff development programme for all staff.
- A major investment in support staff roles (eg allowing the provision of “no cover”) so that teachers can focus on planning and delivering outstanding lessons.
- Membership of the Red Kite Teaching School Alliance.
Malton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All vacancies arising in school, for both support and teaching staff, will be posted here.
Receptionist (Maternity Cover)
This is a temporary role to cover a period of maternity leave, anticipated to end in July 2023.
Band C, Scale Points 2 – 4, £10.60-10.98 per hour (monthly pay will be subject to term time adjustments which can be discussed in more detail).
The requirement is for 16 – 20 hours, to be agreed with the successful candidate, but within the following available hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 12.30-3.30pm, Wednesday 11am-3.30pm, Friday 8.30am-3.30pm
We are looking for:
- An excellent communicator who can use their interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with students, parents/carers, staff and the wider community
- A team player, willing to support the wider administrative team and able to use initiative
- Someone with administrative skills and a knowledge of IT systems
For the successful candidate we offer:
- A welcoming school where staff / student relationships are excellent.
- A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
- The opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team.
- A varied and interesting role.
- A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
Further information can be found at www.maltonschool.org
or contact Amy Orley at email@example.com
Closing date: 9 am, Monday 3rd October 2022
Interviews on: Thursday 6th October 2022