General Teaching Assistant
This is 15 month fixed term post in the first instance, starting June 2021 until August 2022. 33.5 hours per week, term time only, Grade C (scale points 2 – 4) Equivalent starting salary at Point 2 is £14,235 per annum
Malton School has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and well organised person to join our Learning Support team. The role will involve working with subject teachers to support young people in lessons and contributing to both the academic and social development of students with learning difficulties. Our Learning Support team has an excellent reputation in the local community and you would be joining a very strong team.
Adaptability, resilience and the ability to think on your feet will be essential in this varied role as will the ability to communicate effectively. A good command of English and Maths and strong ICT skills are essential.
For the successful candidate we offer:
- A welcoming school where staff / student relationships are excellent.
- A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
- The opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team.
- A varied and interesting role.
- A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
If you would like further information please contact:
Sara Swindells 01653 605302 or email@example.com
Closing date: 20/04/2021 Interviews on 26/04/2021