Join us at Our Open Evening on 28 September
We are very much looking forward to welcoming prospective Year 5 and 6 students and their parents to school for our Open Evening on 28 September from 6.30pm-9.00pm.
As a school we understand that making the correct choice for your son or daughter’s secondary education and future success is crucial. We believe that Malton School has many things to offer:
- A positive, friendly and nurturing environment in which students can learn effectively from the time they start with us in Year 7 right through to the end of Sixth Form.
- “Exemplary behaviour” (Ofsted) with excellent teaching and pastoral care.
- A broad curriculum offer which maintains choice for students whilst adding significant value to the progress they make.
- Providing weekly opportunities for students to develop their personal portfolio of experiences and skills through our extended day on a Thursday. This equates to an extra day of teaching every 5 weeks, or nearly 8 additional days over the academic year.
- The use of iPads within lessons to create an innovative and compelling learning environment that engages students and provides tangible evidence of academic achievement.
- Continued development and extension of our facilities to ensure we can provide high quality learning areas across the curriculum and in all Year Groups.
The Open Evening will provide you with the opportunity to view our facilities, visit subject departments, as well as speak to staff and current students. There will also be the opportunity to hear a welcome from the Headteacher, Mr Williams in the West Wing Hall at either 6.30pm or 7.30pm. Please come to the West Wing initially to collect a map and itinerary for the evening.
We look forward to welcoming you to Malton School. Should you have any questions about the open evening, please do email us at email@example.com or ring 01653 692828.