Lead Teaching Assistant
To assist the Head of Inclusion with leadership tasks required for the effective delivery of SEN provision and differentiated learning within the Inclusion Team.
This is an established post starting 1st September 2021.
37 hours per week, term time only, Grade F (scale points 8 – 13).
Starting salary of £17,530 (actual for term time working)
We are looking for:
- Commitment to ensuring that students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally.
- Reflective practitioner with a desire to work collaboratively and to share best practice.
- Excellent team player with strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
We can offer:
- A welcoming school where staff / student relationships are excellent.
- A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
- The opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team.
- A varied and interesting role.
- A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make best progress.
The school has an iPad for Learning scheme. Every member of staff has an iPad as well as a laptop. All students have an iPad. This is an exciting time as the school is growing and moving from strength to strength.
Completed application forms and supporting letters should be emailed to the PA to the Headteacher, Sara Swindells on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 15th June 2021
Interview: Thursday 24th June 2021