Learning Manager (Cover Supervisor)
We seek a Learning Manager to join a successful and supportive team.
Learning Managers supervise whole classes during the short-term absence of teachers. Cover work is provided. When there are no cover requirements, Learning Managers provide admin and/or technical support. There may be an opportunity to take on some teaching depending on qualifications, experience and interests.
This is an established full-time post starting as soon as possible.
37 hours per week, term time only, Band F (scale points 8 – 13). Starting salary of £17,530 (actual for term time working)
We are looking for:
- Commitment to ensuring that students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally.
- Reflective practitioners with a desire to work collaboratively and to share best practice.
- Excellent team players.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work a part of a successful and supportive team.
- A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
- Involvement in the Red Kite Teaching School Alliance which enables us to work collaboratively and share best practice with other providers and supports professional development.
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make best progress.
- A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
The school has an iPad for Learning scheme. Every member of staff has an iPad as well as a laptop. All students have an iPad. This is an exciting time as the school is growing and moving from strength to strength.
If you would like further information, please contact:
Sara Swindells on 01653 605302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send completed applications to email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon, Wednesday 17th March 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 24th March 2021