All students in Years 7-11 are required to wear uniform.
We expect all students to dress tidily and look smart:
- Top button done up on shirts
- Tides done up to the collar with the school crest showing.
- Shirts tucked in.
- Skirts worn on top of the knee.
- Blazers should be worn on entry to and exit from all lessons and to assemblies.
- Clothing must not be decorated with motifs, badges or insignia or contain extra colours.
- Every item of clothing should be marked clearly with the student’s name.
If there is ever a dispute about what is acceptable for school, the Head’s decision is final.
For further information on school uniform, please click here
Hair and Make Up
- Hair must be unobtrusively styled and in naturally-occurring tones.
- Long hair should be tied back for PE, DT and Science.
- Nail varnish should not be worn in school.
- Make-up should be discreet and entirely natural looking.
- Small ear studs may be worn; as may a watch.
- No other items of jewellery are allowed.
- All items of jewellery should be removed for PE and Games.
- No piercings are allowed other than ear studs.
- Students should wear sensible footwear which supports the feet and keeps them warm.
- Footwear must be plain black.
- No raised heels are allowed.
- Plain black, ankle-length lightweight boots are allowed when worn under trousers.