Students have a number of options to purchase food throughout the day:
- A Breakfast Club operates every morning in the West Wing Hall from 8.20am-8.30am selling hot drinks, sandwiches and toast.
- At break times (10.00am-10.10am and 11.25am-11.40am), the West Wing Hall is open for the sale of warm paninis, rolls, sandwiches and buns, along with cold drinks.
- At lunchtimes (12.55pm-1.40pm) students can purchase a range of freshly prepared hot and cold meals from the canteen in the West Wing Hall, and a selection of paninis, sandwiches, tray bakes and drinks from the East Wing Servery.
Additionally, both the East and West Wing have water fountains, with ice cold water available throughout the day. Students are advised to bring their own water bottle with them to fill up. We regret that we are unable to provide students with either bottles or cups for water.
Hutchison Catering provide all the catering in school and aim to give our students:
- The best in local ingredients
- Value for money with meal deals available
- Menus which are refreshed every term to reflect the seasons and offer something new.
The Catering Team is led by Anne Gordon who has worked at school for many years. Anne and her team are committed to delivering great service and putting the dining experience at the heart of the school day.
For more information or if you have any questions, please
- Visit hutchisoncatering.co.uk
- Email Anne Gordon, Catering Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ring 01653 693746