As well as our timetabled personal development activity sessions (PDA) Malton School also offers a range of extra-curricular activities. These take place during lunchtime and after school. Some of these are on an informal basis and with agreement from the member of staff running them so please ask your child to check with that teacher.
- KS3 Basketball (1.00pm-1.40pm)
- Badminton (3.3pm-4.30pm)
- KS3 Netball (1.00pm-1.40pm)
- Boys’ Football (1.00pm-1.40pm)
- Volleyball (3.30pm-4.30pm)
- KS5 Football (1.00pm-1.40pm)
- Badminton (3.30pm-4.30pm)
- KS4 Netball (1.00pm-1.40pm)
- Girls’ Football (1.00pm-1.40pm)
- Basketball (3.30pm-4.30pm)
If your child is taking part in School sporting fixtures, details can be found in Squad in Touch, along with results: http://maltonschool.squadintouch.com/
- Jazz Band (1.00pm-1.40pm)
- Show Band (3.30pm-4.30pm)
- Jazz Band (3.30pm-4.30pm)
- Orchestra (1.00pm-1.40pm)
- Soul Band (3.30pm-4.30pm)
- Orchestra PDA (3.25pm-4.25pm)
- Choir (1.00pm-1.40pm)
- Primary School Orchestra (3.45pm-4.45pm)
There is a maths club every Tuesday and Wednesday until 4.30pm in Room 21. It is open to all year groups for help, revision or just somewhere to do maths homework.
Mr Edwards is also available every lunchtime for my students to get help.
Miss Harmon runs an informal art club every lunchtime and after school by prior arrangement on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday. Please can students let Miss Harmon know the day before if they want to stay on.
A homework club runs in Room 11 at the following times:
Every lunchtime from 1pm – 1:40pm. Mainly for KS3 pupils, but KS4 pupils who would benefit from extra help are welcome to attend.
After School until 5pm Monday to Wednesday. This is open to all students.
Computers are available in Room 11.