Teacher of Religious Education (MPS)
We seek an outstanding teacher of Religious Education to join our successful and supportive Humanities Faculty.
This is a full-time established post starting 01/09/2021
We are looking for:
- An excellent subject specialist who can teach across the full age range
- Commitment to ensuring that students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally.
- A reflective and innovative practitioner with a desire to work collaboratively and to share best practice.
- An inspirational teacher who can build positive relationships with students to motivate them to achieve to their potential.
- The ability to contribute to the teaching of either A Level Sociology or Psychology would be an advantage.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work as part of a successful and supportive team.
- A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
- Involvement in a Teaching School Alliance which enables us to work collaboratively and share best practice with other providers and supports professional development.
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make outstanding progress.
- A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
- A major investment in support staff roles (e.g. allowing the provision of “no cover”) so that teachers can focus on planning and delivering outstanding lessons.
Malton School is a high achieving and over-subscribed 11 to 18 school situated between York and the North York Moors National Park. The school has an iPad for Learning Scheme. Every member of staff has an iPad as well as a laptop. All students have an iPad. This is any exciting time as the school is growing and moving from strength to strength.
If you would like further information please contact:
Sara Swindells 01653 605302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 19/04/2021 Interviews on 23/04/2021