Teacher of Science (NQT)
We seek an outstanding teacher of Chemistry or Physics to join our successful and supportive Science Faculty
This is a full-time established post starting 01/09/2021
We are looking for:
- An excellent subject specialist who can teach across the full age range
- Commitment to ensuring that students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally.
- A reflective and innovative practitioner with a desire to work collaboratively and to share best practice.
- An inspirational teacher who can build positive relationships with students to motivate them to achieve to their potential.
- The ability to contribute to the teaching of A Level Psychology would be an advantage but is not essential.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work as part of a creative and supportive team.
- A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
- Involvement in a Teaching School Alliance which enables us to work collaboratively and share best practice with other providers and supports professional development.
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to learn and make best progress.
- A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
- A major investment in support staff roles (e.g. allowing the provision of “no cover”) so that teachers can focus on planning and delivering outstanding lessons.
The school has an iPad for Learning Scheme. Every member of staff has an iPad as well as a laptop. All students have an iPad. This is any exciting time as the school is growing and moving from strength to strength.
If you would like further information please contact:
Sara Swindells 01653 605302 or email@example.com
Closing date: 22/04/2021 Interviews on 30/04/2021