To provide high quality administrative support to our pastoral team and to the wider school.
This is an established post starting as soon as possible.
37 hours per week, term time only
Grade D (SCP 4-6) – £18,933 to £19,698 (to be reduced pro rata)
This equates to £16,195 to £16,849 per annum (actual)
We are looking for:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent team player
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer and literary skills.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work as part of a vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging
- A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development
- Involvement in the Red Kite Teaching School Alliance which enables us to work collaboratively and share best practice with other providers and supports professional development.
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make best progress.
Further information can be found at www.maltonschool.org
or contact Sara Swindells on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9 am, Monday 30th November 2020
Interviews on: Friday 4th December 2020