To provide an effective and efficient PA and administrative service to the Headteacher and operate as part of the admin team. The post holder will act as MIS Officer, complete census returns and be responsible for the school calendar and diary. The post holder will also have overall responsibility for confidential matters including staff personnel, recruitment, DBS checks and the School’s Single Central Record. The post holder will provide an efficient service to staff, students and parents and contribute to the smooth running of the school on a daily basis.
This is an established post to start as soon as possible.
37 hours per week, term time only plus 1 week
Grade G (SCP 13 – 18) – £22,627 to £24,982 (to be reduced pro rata)
This equates to £19,789 to £21,848 per annum (actual)
We are looking for:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent team player
- Strong communication skills
- The highest standards of confidentiality.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work as part of a vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging
- A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development
- Involvement in the Red Kite Teaching School Alliance which enables us to work collaboratively and share best practice with other providers and supports professional development.
Closing date: 12 noon, Tuesday 20th October 2020
Interviews on: Thursday 5th November 2020
Malton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff to adhere to safe working practices.
922 on roll (176 in Sixth Form)
Headteacher: Mr R Williams